Beliefs

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1st?!

Really?!  Where has the month of November gone?

oh yeah, I have been on bed rest for the whole month of November. haha.  That's where it's gone.

So bed rest is not as horrible as I was picturing in my head.  I've kept myself busy with crafts, getting Avery's room ready, reading books, working from home (such a blessing), watching Once Upon a Time on Hulu, sleeping etc.  And now, I have less than a week (if the doctors keep their word) until I am officially off!!! Yay!   I'm at 35 weeks right now, so the doctors are ok if she comes anytime after 36 weeks.  Obviously, they and we want her to stay in as long as possible, but the major danger is gone after 36 weeks.  So happy.  We've decided however, that I should keep it pretty low key until after finals for Jake because how hard/crazy/stressful would that be for him to have little baby Avery Mae come during finals week?!  

It's crazy to think that finals are right around the corner  (p.s. SOOO glad I'm done with all that :)!

And then on the 18th (my parents anniversary actually) Adam comes home from PERU!  I haven't seen him for 3.5 years.  I'm not counting the little 30 minute MTC visit I had with him the night I got home.  He was in his second day of the MTC and any returned missionary will know that you are soooo tired and kinda still in shock that the next 1.5 or 2 years will be spent this way.  Adam was kinda out of it and I was so excited and just kept talking...so I'm ready to actually have a good conversation with him.  AND Jake will be able to meet him for the first time.  haha.  Jake said the other day how excited he is to have Adam come home so there will be another boy in the family! I'm pretty sure he has already planned a snowboarding adventure with him. haha. But he also pointed out how weird it will be because he feels like he knows Adam, just from everyones comments over the past year and a half and Adam doesn't know him at all.  They will love each other though so I'm not worried at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment