Beliefs

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

I have been loving this weather!  I LOVE SPRING!  It is truly my favorite time of year because of the hope that is in the air.  This year I've been reading the part in Jesus the Christ about the last week of the Saviors life.  It has been so good!  It's truly prepared me for Easter and I feel that my testimony of the Resurrection has grown.  I think that has to do with having a baby as well...I am so grateful that I know that we can be together forever and have the hope of eternal life.  This is all because of the sacrifices and love of Jesus Christ.  How grateful I am for Him and all that He has done for me.

Avery was the star of the show on Sunday.  We went up to my parents ward and we hadn't been there ever with her.  Everyone flocked around us and just loved seeing her!  It was great to see people that I haven't seen for a while and whom I love so much and who have helped shape me into the person I am.   I loved picking out her Easter dress! I think she looks absolutely adorable!


 Avery is such a smiley girl! It is so fun to have her in our family! She adds so much joy and happiness.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment