My babe is 11 months!
CRAZY!
I really don't know how to deal with this girl growing up so much! She is doing everything but walking on her own. I'm pretty sure that will happen before Christmas. She is crawling everywhere and talking all the time. She does this little whisper too that is so funny!
She seriously takes my breath away with her sweet little personality and she makes me laugh all day.
Love her and life right now.
Jake has had one interview at Trinity already and two more at Minnesota and VCU are scheduled for Jan 10 and 17 respectively. He really liked San Antonio and especially the warm weather. He was in 75 degrees and came home to a huge snow storm and ice...pretty sure it was 1 degree at night last night. He hates the cold so that was not fun for him at all.
Fun Thanksgiving in IF. My first Black Friday was a success. We went at like 9:30 am and got all the deals we wanted, the crazies were mostly gone or tired, and Avery did great! I think I will be doing that again, the deals are just too good to pass up when we are so poor. haha! It's also nice to be mostly done with shopping so we can focus on doing fun festive things besides shopping and focus ourselves on the reason for the season. :) We will be up there again for Christmas so that should be fun. However, I am also a little sad bc this will be my first Christmas (minus mission Christmases) away from home but I'm sure it will still be delightful. Exiting and busy times!
I love CHRISTMAS so much! Everything about it is amazing. I love the traditions of Christmas! Sugar cookies, hot chocolate, making gingerbread houses, shopping, Christmas music, The Christmas Carol, etc. I love being prepared with thoughtful gifts and I love giving them and seeing people react to them! I love making gifts for people. It is a wonderful time and a perfect time to focus more on our Savior.
We decided yesterday to focus our reading in the Book of Mormon on the Saviors teachings for December, so we will start today and read from 3 Nephi 11- end of Saviors teachings. I am excited and happy to do this so I can remember what this time is all about.
What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?
p.s. if anyone can help me fix this new picture so it's not so huge on the header of my blog that would be awesome! haha.
ReplyDelete